Sunday, November 28, 2010

Business

I have been a very busy girl lately.
At school, but also in designing.
Plus I have a very important announcement to make...
I learned how to make a pencil skirt!
Muhahaha!
You more accomplished sewers may laugh at my trivial accomplishment (which it may be).
However, the pencil skirt I have made is beautiful.
I don't mean to brag, even though I totally just did, but I wish you all could see it.
And you would be able to if my camera was working which it's not. :(
Besides learning how to make a pencil skirt, I have made a million new headbands.
No, seriously, I lost count how many new headbands I have made.
Well... thats not entirely true... if i only new how to count up to 23 I would have lost count...
Well, I'm lying again.
I only made like 10 new headbands.
Never the less, you get my point, I made new stuff.
When my camera is working again, I will put up pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment