Friday, December 17, 2010

I Simply Remember My Favorite Things...




And then I don't FEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL sooooo bad!
Its been pretty rainy lately, and rain kinda gets me down.
I like having at least 15 minutes of sun shine every day.
Sooooo, today I got my sunshine by putting together a collage of my favorite stuff.
The books are some of my favorites, and one of them Generation T, started my love of making clothes.
I made all the headbands in the picture, and the bouquet of pink flowers is from JoAnns Fabrics.
The blue high heels are from Fergalicious by Fergie, and the maroon are Sofft.
The little blue elephant is a gift form one of my friends from her familys trip to Thailand, and the small painted piggy is from my other friend. I think its from her trip to Germany...
The fabric underneath it all is actually my favorite scarf :)
I dont want to seem matrialistic.
These are just some of my important belongings, and they make me happy.
"When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad...
I simply remember my favorite things, and then I dont feel so bad"- The Sound of Music

No comments:

Post a Comment